Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Next Step for Fool's Gold Bears

Something wonderful happened at the Open Studios Art Tour that I hosted at my studio in October this year.  I met a talented husband and wife team who work together to make websites that are a cut above in function and beauty from most I've seen .  Their company is AzureFire llc .

Lucky me, I've been working with them and will soon be launching a new website for Fool's Gold Bears.  It will be ready this month.  

Because I want this opening to be special, I've been saving up my creations to be released  in celebration of this special event.  Here are a few teasers to pique your interest.  




  
These are just a few of the new creations that you will meet when the new site is ready.  I'll be sure to let you know as soon as the new site is live.

Your comments and questions are warmly welcomed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your thoughts.