Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's a Critter!

Okay, I really meant to post the next creation before it sold, but this one was spoken for almost the same hour I put him on BearPile.  It looks like I will need to begin synchronizing my bear debuts better amongst the various venues before I let them be seen.  I think I need a command central where I can just hit "go" and it will all happen at once.  Is that even possible?  I dunno!  The technology part of being an artist is really not my strong suit, you may have guessed - and you would be oh-so correct.  Unfortunately, technological pursuits don't hold my interest the way the fuzzy, engaging characters dancing around in my mind do.  So here is Thicket.  You can read more about him here.




And here is a quickie shot I just took of him with the necklace I made for him after the original photo
session was over.  The angle distorts him a little but you can still get the general idea.


And now for a little tease about the sweet little bear I'm working on at the moment, who will soon appear on the scene.  Here she is in the natural, having a chat with Thicket.  You can see some of the fluffy, frothy materials her costume will be made of.


This girly-girl bear has a new style of eye for me, which I am really liking.  She will look a bit shabby-chic.  I hope I've got you all on pins and needles - so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your thoughts.