Friday, September 28, 2012

Charmed by Old Toys

Right now I'm listening to Yo Yo Ma station on Pandora Radio.  I love this computer radio station because I get to choose artists or whole genres I like.  I have a list of about 20 different "stations" on Pandora that I can choose from any time.  It is free if you don't mind hearing 30 second ads every half hour.  If you want to lose the ads, you can opt to pay a small amount monthly.  I think it's only about $3.00 or so.  This rave was my own idea, not Pandora's.

Now on to bearland.  I'm enjoying this new bear cub shape and will remain here for a while, making small adjustments to the pattern from time to time.  This recent li'l girl bear is an inch taller than the first one, Boy-Toy, introduced in the last post.  Here is Miss Maisey.  She is 9 inches tall.

Miss Maisey 9 in. Bear

It's come to my attention that there are a number of bears that are asking to make their appearance.  They are all saying the same thing: "Once I was just a toy, but your love has given me life."  How can I possibly deny them?  I love this theme and am guessing it will occupy me for quite some time.  Please go to BearPile and see more of Miss Maisey right here.  And here is Miss Maisey on ETSY 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I too am getting attached to these old toy-like bears that are here in my studio. I may need to keep some for myself.

      Delete

Please tell me your thoughts.